Tarot Card Readings/Current Path

Question

Do you see me continuing to be a stay at home wife and mother, or should I choose a different path? Thank you so much for your time :-

Shariya / 10-28-1985

Answer
Hi, the first thing I see here is that you enjoy being a stay at home wife and mother however I am seeing you want something for yourself so to speak. Its almost as if you sometimes dont feel fulfilled being at home..its def a job and can be stressful but im seeing here you want something a bit more for yourself . With everything im seeing here i say to be looking for another path. I feel you already knew this but im guessing you wanted reassurance.always go with you intuition...  :)

Tarot Card Readings

SilverMoontress