Tarot Card Readings/Will it develop into anything more.

I was born on 3/16/1985 and I just met this man named Josh who I can't share his last name. He is a public figure. He is an award winning actor/comedian and film maker. He found me online since I am a model, actress and role model for children with disabilities. He was inspired by my story and seemed smitten. He had a great idea about his new project and was seeking the right person to play his mistress and thought my story would be a big hit to submit to the film festivals. Immediately when we met in person there was attraction since before I was giving him a hard time by text.

He is a couple of years older than question is will this develope into something more like a relationship? A fling? Love affair lasting a year? I am curious.

Hi Ally,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

What I am seeing is that yes he does seem to want something more with you.  I am seeing the Hierophant card.  That indicates the desire to want something more.  I am seeing the Two of Swords to represent the situation which I feel is saying how things are right now.  They have not gone anywhere yet, but they will in the future.  I feel you and Josh will have a good time together, however I don't see any long term commitment because I feel you finding someone else actually (Knight of Wands).  Yes, he does have an attraction towards you as well (Eight of Wands).  

I hope this helps.

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.