Tarot Card Readings/General reading

Question
Hello. I have been facing some changes and challenges in both my personal and professional life, making me feel quite vulnerable and shaky these days. Though I try to put a confident face on the outside I feel really vulnerable on the inside. Can you do a general reading for me? I want to understand what is going on with my life. Born on 18.03.89, place India at 10:45 am... Thanks

Answer
Dearest Anita

Here is your general reading:
Celtic Cross - Overview
The Hermit
Card 1 (The Hermit) : Circumstances surrounding your current situation  
You may feel a need for some rest and recuperation and time for a little introspection would be advisable. Be patient and think carefully before deciding what you should do - The Hermit warns against making hasty, impetuous decisions. You may be feeling somewhat lonely or isolated, however prudence will pay off.
The Magician
Card 2 (The Magician) : What is blocking you or going against you  
Someone may not be what they seem. There is trickery and deception around you, so if a new enterprise or relationship is presented to you and you doubt whether it's ethical or the person can be trusted, its best not to get involved. However, it could just be that you are having a crisis of confidence and not your usual charming, witty self.
The Fool
Card 3 (The Fool) : Your conscious thoughts  
You are thinking about a new direction, a new beginning, wanting some fun and adventure in your life, or perhaps you've met someone who is an entertaining and exciting maverick and his zest for life has captured your imagination.
The Empress
Card 4 (The Empress) : Your subconscious thoughts  
Subconsciously you are thinking about nurturing, fertility and creativity, perhaps to have a child, or you have plans to start a creative project. A woman, maybe your mother or a woman you care for a lot could well be on your mind at the moment.
Temperance
Card 5 (Temperance) : Influences from your immediate past  
Your recent past was either far more harmonious than now or perhaps even more hectic and stressful I am seeing a male figure who comes out strongly as someone you felt deeply for in about 1988 thru 1990. Whichever side of the coin is true, be mindful of being patient at this time and allowing yourself some peace and quiet if you need it.
The World
Card 6 (The World) : Your immediate future  
You are close to accomplishing your goals and rewarding yourself accordingly! It will soon be a time to stop and enjoy what you have achieved, however, this card is closely associated with your outcome card, so if the outcome card is not positive you may want to consider your options and decisions more wisely.
Wheel Of Fortune
Card 7 (Wheel Of Fortune) : How you see yourself  
You see yourself as having a number of opportunities in your life, perhaps too many! You may be rather afraid that if you choose the wrong one it will go badly.
The Chariot
Card 8 (The Chariot) : How others see you  
Others see you as the strong silent type, with deeply felt emotions that you don't often show. They know you don't give up easily and your home and family are very important to you.
Justice
Card 9 (Justice) : Your hopes and fears  
You hope that justice will be done and that you'll be treated fairly. You fear that maybe it won't, and decisions will go against you.
The Hierophant
Card 10 (The Hierophant) : Outcome - closely linked with your immediate future  
You will probably decide to seek advice or wise counsel before making any decisions, and that would most likely be from a more traditional source of counsel, such as a trusted teacher or spiritual guide.

Many Blessings!

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp