Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
QUESTION: Hello! My name is Brandy and my birthday is 11/14/1988. I was wondering if you would be able to look into a situation for me. I have a beyond massive crush on this guy I go to church with (he happens to be one of the altar servers so he's there every sunday). We've never actually been able to talk to each other or introduce ourselves to each other yet because each week one of us is late to mass. I wanted to know if the cards tell you anything about our relationship (if there is to be one). Thank you very much!

ANSWER: I found this at the question pool - let me know if I should answer this for you - or whether you have already received an answer.

If you want me to answer - please check out my profile to see what details are required from you.

QUESTION: Yes. I would appreciate an answer. Thank you very much!

Answer
Unfortunately :( you didn't look at my profile as requested which basically asks for the details of your crush - but nevertheless, I dived into the tarot cards for you, but don't feel I have fully connected - but hey it's a free reading...

3 of Cups, Queen of Wands

which basically tells you that you're having this crush on him, and would like to socialize with him. But it doesn't give any details about him, just that if you feel so strongly about him, why not ask him out - take that leap of faith, after all "A ship is safe in harbour, but that's not what ships are for" :)

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience