Tarot Card Readings/Love

QUESTION: Hi my name is Maria Alvarez DOB 3/27/1991!and I would like to know when will me and the father of my kids Lorenzo Castro Dominguez DOB 10/25/1988 will have a better relationship or some sort of communication thank you

I can't tell you when.
But I can tell you that he is giving to others more than he gives to you.  
He gives more to others who he feels worthy of his time.

QUESTION: Does he even care about his girls to even try and have a good relationship with me?

Yes to the first part of your question, but unfortunately, Maria, He has decided to pull his energy back and withdraw from you and the relationship. He needs to figure out himself (without pressure) if your relationship is worth trying for again. Lorenzo will either decide to let it grow again or wither away. You just need to let him figure it out.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.