Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
Hello. What do you see happening in my life in regards to love?)
My birth date is May 4,1970.
Thank you.

Answer
Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for your question.  Sorry for the wait, here is your answer.

So I am seeing for you that in your past you had gone through a period of contemplation and felt you had to let something go.  I am seeing this to be in the form of a relationship with a man you knew or may still know.  I feel he was someone who you felt you had to let go because you could do better and felt you weren't getting what you want. For your past I am seeing the King of Swords and the Hanged Man telling me it was a man you had let go or had to let go in order to find something better.  I feel there may have been some betrayal you felt or deep disappointment.

For your current situation I am seeing the High Priestess which is telling me that right now you are waiting for something and taking a more passive approach in regards to your love life at the moment.  You are waiting and going with the flow right now.

For your future I see there will be an opportunity for you to have a serious long-term relationship with someone who will be very cooperative and who will be responsible.  I am seeing the Three of Pentacles which represents the qualities of this relationship.  I drew one more card for some more insight as the the quality of the relationship and I am seeing the Ace of Wands which tells me that you will have a strong physical attraction to this person and the relationship will be very uplifting and exciting.

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie