Tarot Card Readings/Love Life

Question
My name is Jordan and I was born on May 3, 1994.

My question is: What do the cards want me to know about my love life in the present time?

Answer
Hello Jordan:

Your spread for your question:
Card 1 (Knight of Pentacles) : Your expectations, hopes, fears or intentions  
... are that you're about to experience some rapid changes to your finances due to a promotion, job change, investment or inheritance so career seems to reflect your current importance right now. You expect that such positive changes will improve your chances of meeting someone new, or if you're in a relationship, you and your partner can splash out and spoil yourselves.
6 of Cups
Card 2 (6 of Cups) : The obstacle you must overcome  
There is a risk of looking at the past through rose tinted glasses, and the more you focus on past feelings, the more dissatisfied you will feel with the present. Learn from the past, yes, but focus more on how you can improve or enjoy your current situation - look forward not back.
9 of Swords
Card 3 (9 of Swords) : Realization  
You may be faced with a difficult and emotional time in your love life, so if you are experiencing relationship problems the situation may get worse before it gets better. If you are considering a new love prospect at the moment, this outcome is advising you not to pursue them at this time or take your time.

Many Blessings!

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp