Tarot Card Readings/love possiblity

Hi, I m anita born 18 march 1989. I hv been in love with a guy named rahul born 20 march 1990. He is my first and last love. Things did not work out between us and we broke up then. He then found a new girlfriend. Its been two years but i still love him... Is there a chance we can get back together?

Hi Anita

I'm sorry, but that break up happened for a reason, and sadly, I do not see that you will get back together.

I also believe that you have to be prepared to let him go, after all, if you truly love this guy, you’re biggest desire must be that he finds happiness on his terms, not yours.

"When one door closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us"

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.