Tarot Card Readings/business prospects

Hi Kristinahs,

I am currently embarking on a business venture with a partner, Matthew, male: August 4, 1983.

I'd like to the know the chances of success for myself in this partnership and if it's advisable to continue?

Thank you,
Jimmy, male
July 7, 1978 (Asia time)

answering from the question pool

tarot card - 8 of cups

you find that working with Matthew is making you feel out of the loop as he's maybe so controlling and wanting things to go his way, not including you in on the decisions? and that's why you're wary really about pursuing on with this and asking. Better to make the decision for yourself Jimmy, you know your business partner better.... but you are feeling out of the loop and not confident about this business venture right now.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience