Tarot Card Readings/Career concern

After a lot of tension and turmoil I have been moved to an entirely different domain of work which involves a lot of foreign interaction. Will I be able to prove myself at my current work place and will I be able to impress my bosses and the people who matter abroad? Also a lot many people are being laid off from my company. I want to settle down well at this new work. DOB 18th March, 1989. Thanks for your time.

Hi Anindita,

Thank you for your question and I apologize for the delay, here is your answer:

I am seeing some good things and bad for you.  First I will start of with the bad thing.  I do see that it doesn't appear you will impress your boss at this current work place you are at.  I am seeing the Five of Pentacles which denotes that you won't feel like they will appreciate you.  

However, I do see later if you do apply to new job opportunities you will find a new place to work and that you will find something much better and you will impress the people there and feel appreciated.  That is the good news I am seeing. The timing of when this can happen looks to be after three months.

Just hang in there!

I hope this helps.

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.