Tarot Card Readings/curious

Hi, my name is Thuyoanh 12/29/1993 and I would like to know if I would meet someone this year.

Answering this from the question pool.

Tarot cards that jumped out :) The Fool & The Star - darling Thuyoanh, there's lots of hope surrounding you, lots of energies but don't you feel the need to commit to someone this year - for the time is not right for you, focus on enjoying your own company, go to dates with yourself :) get all dolled up and go alone to restaurants, feel yourself being confident in your own company and then I do feel you will resonate to you the person for you.... but just don't you rush anything. Just enjoy being yourself.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience