Tarot Card Readings/ex wife

hello Ellie and thank you for your time. I am Hakan 13 sep 64 my ex Natalie 14 June 83. I wanted to ask you if my ex will decide to return to me?
Thank you again

Hi Hakan,

I hope you are doing well...thank you for your question.  Here is your answer:

I looked into what your status with Natalie will be within the next few months and this may sound odd, but I do see a glimpse of her coming back because I see there will be some success for you on your path with getting Natalie back.  I do see that she has been very selfish and it would be in your best interest to move on from her more than to wait for her though.  You have a choice in this matter and even though I see her coming around I feel she will be difficult and it looks to take a while about two to three months before I see you and her having any kind of reconciliation.  I know it is hard to move on from her because you are lonely and depressed and you still love her but she really only thinks of herself (Five of Swords).  I do see some success for you happening (Six of Wands) meaning you will find yourself trying to work things out with Natalie again, but that doesn't mean she will be cooperative.  I do feel she will come around to you again and then be difficult and/or leave (Seven of Swords) so there looks to be this going back and forth because I see her getting in good with you again (Two of Cups) but unfortunately it doesn't look to be any great success with her.  I feel there will be like a continuing battle to get her to be kind and loving towards to.  I feel though that in order to get her back you would have to reach out to her and get in touch with her (Eight of Wands).  I feel not only does it look like you and Natalie will touch base again and you will have her in your life for a period of time, but you will also have other opportunities for a love relationship if you so choose as well.

I hope this helps.

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.