Tarot Card Readings/feeling alone depressed

Dear Ellie. You r the only hope i have. If u remember me i am Hakan and my ex Natalie. She left me 20 mos ago and you said dont give up she will come back  and not yet happened but do u still see she will come back?  But u also told me when i move to Tampa fl i will feel lonely. It was so true. I felt terrible lonely there. So lonely i can not take it any more. I am severe depressed and anixety i travel i do many things but can not stop anixety and depression. I am thinking to move back to new mexico and hope my depression will end there. My main question is will my depression and feeling lonely will end in new mexico? Thank u and God bless u. Please also let me have ur web site to get in touch with u more often. Please help.

Hi Hakan,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

In regards to what would happen if you went back to New Mexico, I am seeing that your outcome would be the Star, so yes, that means you will find yourself feeling happy and hopeful again about your life.  I am seeing how you were feeling lost and conflicted in your past (Five of Wands).  If you go back to New Mexico this is a good step for you to feel in control of your life.  I know your goal is to try to heal from this depression (Temperance) and it will take a little time, but if you do decide to go to New Mexico you will find yourself being more production (which means you will be less depressed) and you will do more things with yourself (Three of Pentacles) and your motivation about life will increase.  

I hope this helps.

My website is http://www.stellartarot.com

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.