Tarot Card Readings/love concern

Question
hi! My name is Anindita, DOB 18.3.89. Was in love with a guy named Deb, born 20.3.90. We had a short relationship and broke up soon after. However I have not been able to move on after that and keep thinking about him. Its been quite some time now. Is there a chance we can get back together, coz I regret letting him go. Probably I made a mistake by doing that. Thanks.

Answer
Answering from the question pool.
Tarot card: 9 of Wands, 9 of Swords

You're worrying about letting him go because now you have to focus on being single and going through the hard chore of finding another guy, it's so much easier for you to pine over him than fix your actual problem at hand. Search within yourself for answers on how to really move forward, or seek professional counselling.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience