Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

I have been thinking of this person non stop for some time now. His name is Jason, dob is May 6, 1972, my name is Jennifer, dob December 28, 1977. We were together for a short time some years ago, nothing terrible happened to end our relationship, we just parted ways. I'm not sure of my obsession. We live 5 minutes from each other, but have yet to run into each other except one time about 5 years ago, and never spoke just looked at each other and it felt as if his eyes cut to my inner soul, which ever since is when I could not stop thinking of him.  I recently spoke with someone who knew him and told him to tell Jason I said hello. My question is will we ever meet again? I have a picture of him but no eyes, he's wearing sunglasses.

Hi Jennifer

Sorry it has taken a little while to reply to you, I have been extremely busy with work lately.

Here is your answer,

I feel it is still yet to be determined whether you will meet up with Jason in the near future.  However, there are many things you may or may not know about your connection and I think that your feelings and thinking patterns are because your relationship (or connection with each other)  is a spiritual one.

It may be that 'this' is your answer - that you have a deep spiritual connection -which is why you have trouble switching off from him (which can be difficult, I know!).  

Listen to what your own gut tells you, it may be that you already hold the key to all the answers to your questions within you, if you are willing to accept what those answers are.

I hope this has helped you understand why you feel the way that you do with Jason.

Blessings x  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.