Tarot Card Readings/Career/Job

Question
Hello,

Here is my info

Shariya Morgan
10/28/1985 (4:09 am) New Jersey

Thank you for your service. I am currently concerned about  a Career/job, I have been out of work, and looking to return after the birth of my baby.

Answer
Hello Shariya:

Seven of Diamonds
Keywords: Patient, persevering, determination, reassessing nature and successful.
Time Period: 7th week of fall.
Description: The Seven of Diamonds reveals that you will be passing through a phase of re-evaluation. It denotes that this is the period, when you need to reassess your past activities and accordingly schedule your future plans. It is the time for progress and development. You are determined to be successful in your life and reach the zenith of your career. You will be slow but steady. You will continue wondering how far you have come and still how much progress is required to reach your desired goal. Be patient and persevering, you will definitely be rewarded with positive results.

I keep getting 2010 as an energy that reflects upon you not sure if this is how long you have been out of work or if this year is important to you in some way. But from your card and what I get you will reach a zenith to your career/job and though it may be slow to get there you will get there so if this will be what you truly desire it will manifest as so.  

Many Blessings!

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp