Tarot Card Readings/Ex

Keishia 06/06/1992
Will my ex's engagement be successful? Otis 11/16/91

Hi Kiesha

Ok, so you would like to know if Otis engagement will be a successful one. I have drawn four card for you, and this is what they tell me.

Kiesha, I want to keep this real for you, Otis seems in love with her, and is feeling very comfortable regarding the engagement even though I feel their relationship status changed unexpectedly, even for him, but he does seem happy about it.

They are both in love with each other and seem quite solid, and he appears not to be distracted by another.

I'm being drawn to a house, so perhaps living together or buying a house together.
From what I can see, they both have faith in each other that it is going to work out for them, and all the signs are there for it to be successful.I hope this has given you the clues you are looking for.

Love, light

Krissy x  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.