Tarot Card Readings/general

Question

My name is Mandy and I was wondering if you could do a general reading for me on my near future.  I'd like to know if there is anything good/positive that will happen in my personal life.  I know the question is a bit vague but I'd like to know if there will be any light at the end of my current situation.

thanks,
Mandy

Answer
Hi Mandy

Thank you for sharing your energies with me.  This is only a three card reading so you may not get all the answers you are looking for.

The Tarot is showing me that you are feeling dissatisfied with your situation and that it has dragged on for some time.

I feel you are being offered something emotionally that you don't really want. Its something else you want. I am getting a strong masculine energy here, who, who has gone from one extreme to the next. Maybe you are dissatisfied with this man.

I am being told to tell you that you need inner strength around a situation. But there is also something you need to put a lid on now.

Stay in contact with a doctor and follow any advise given, and there will be improvements along the way.

I hope this has given you some clues.

Blessings,

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot