Tarot Card Readings/Will I hear from him?

Hi, first of all I would like to thank you for your time and input, what you do is very generous. I also like the fact that you are honest, someone who doesn't go around the bush or sugar coats the truth, I totally respect that about you.

Well my question is about my ex and I been curious to ask,

Will I hear from him again?

text, message, phone call...

I'm Teresa, Female, Gemini, born on 05/23/1983
He's James, Male, Libra, born on 10/13/1971

Thank you and much blessings ;)

Dear Teresa

Thank you for sharing your energies with me.

What the Tarot is telling me that when this relationship ended, it was for good.There may be a conversation between you that may give you hope, but I feel this will be false hope. They show me issues on both sides or by not seeing eye to eye in the past.I can see the burning of dead wood and closing of doors. New doors are open.
If it makes you feel any better, you helped him to see what he really wants in someone.
Sometimes in relationships one person is meant to help the other and that is it. You were meant to help him, and now you can move on. The future in the cards indicate looking forwards and embracing a new chapter - you will make a transition into a better situation, emotionally.

Thank you for the opportunity to read for you.

Take care x

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.