Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
Hie

My name is tariro, i am a female 29-09-85, boyfriend tafadzwa, male 02-12-85. will we be able to get past our current misunderstanding and have a future

Answer
Hi Tariro

Thank you for reaching out to me. You asked if you and your boyfriend will be able to get through your current misunderstanding.

What I am picking up first with my cards is there are issues surrounding equality in the relationship - and this needs resolving. Saying that, I do not feel all is lost and any effort you put in will be rewarded with success, and things can change for the better. Don't let pride get in the way of straight forward communication. I am being told to tell you, not to become to complacent when that victory arrives, as someone or something may easily come along and unseat you.  Work on what needs to be worked on first, not forgetting you own personal happiness comes from within - and the rest will fall into place.

Blessings x

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot