Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
Hi my name is azaria 3-18-96 I want know about my love life in the next 6 months?

Answer
Tarot does not predict the future...so knowing about your love life in the upcoming six months is not the kind of question I accept. If you want to learn more about how Tarot really works, please take a look at my profile and website. Meanwhile, lets do this...let's draw one card to give you something to think about, some piece of advice about how to approach your love life successfully.

Your card today is the 9 of swords. It means useless regrets...dwelling on the past and putting more energy in focusing on the past and past regrets than is healthy or than they deserve.

The advice is to look at your love life and think where you might be holding on to old idea...an old ideal or expectation. Where are you being unrealistic or holding on to old hurts? There is a sense of "let it go and move on". The caution is to not get too caught up in expectations...love the other person as they are, right now, don't expect them to change. If they aren't the right one for you, don't think of changing them, think of finding the right one, even if it means being on your own for a time.

If you go to my website, http://www.modernoracletarot.com, there is a couple of pages about "How to find your soulmate" (just click the tab at the top of the page". That might give you some ideas too.

Good luck

Baihu

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow