Tarot Card Readings/Marriage

Question
Hi..

Can you please look into my cards and tell how will be my life partner as a person.
What kind of understanding we might share on physical terms.

Answer
Dear Priya

Please take another look at my profile. I don not take questions that ask for predictions...like this one that asks for your life partner's personality, or what will develop between the two of you, physically or otherwise.

I also do not take questions that ask to know what another person thinks, feels or will do. I believe it is unethical to look at your partner's feelings, thoughts and intentions behind their back and without their permission. You wouldn't want your partner to ask a stranger from the internet to look at you that way would you? I give them the same respect of privacy that I would give you in a reading.

Good luck

Baihu

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow