Tarot Card Readings/any new love

Question
do u see any new love in my lyf with someone special man? date of birth 25 april 1988, my name maryem

Answer
Hi
I am sorry that you are still looking for that special person to come into your life. Everyone needs love and deserves to be loved.
Yes, you are ready for a deeply committed relationship Maryem (engagement/marriage), but I am sorry to tell you, I don't see anyone coming in for you just yet. I wish I could tell you different.  In answer to where this love is likely to be found, it could be in a teaching/learning environment, educational/religious institution, or through bonding over similar tastes, such as art or music.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot