Tarot Card Readings/regarding a relationship

I am Jasmine (born November 7, 1985). I met a boy named Ishpreet (born November 30, 1982) last year in April. We spoke for about two months getting to know each other for marriage. I was ok to marry him initially but at the last minute I backed out. However, the boy is still in love with me. I am over it but very recently he met me outside my office and expressed his feelings again. I would like to know what to do. Please help.

Hi Jasmine

He definitely sees you as marriage material.  He feels that you balance him out.
For you, no, I am shown you did right closing the chapter on it.

I am being told to tell you to wait and not jump in.  Take some time for yourself. Use this time to look within for the answers regarding Ishpreet.

I feel you are too uncertain about him and he may not be the right person for you, or else you would not be questioning it.

Do not force yourself to be in a relationship if you are not certain about him. Its nice being loved by someone and getting that attention, but, what about you, how to you feel?  It feels to me as though something is already saying no, so let your intuition guide you.Not all relationships are meant to last, some just happen to teach us lessons before moving on.

Love and light

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.