Tarot Card Readings/Reunite

Question
Hi my name is Maria Dolores Alvarez DOB 3/27/1991 harbor city CA I am  wondering if Lorenzo Castro Dominguez DOB 10/25/1988 Guerrero Mexico will try and be with me again and his 3 kids thank you

Answer
Hello Maria:
Card 1 (The Devil) : The current issues you are facing  
Temptations, addictions and perhaps a feeling of being trapped. You may be having an affair or in a relationship with someone based on lust and not likely to be good for you. If any relationship is based on obsession it will only bring hurt and disappointment to you or others. This is entrapment and a situation you would be better out of. If however you are currently experiencing a very happy and balanced relationship the appearance of The Devil is a good omen for marriage, only you can be the judge of whether your relationship is healthy or unhealthy for you.
Strength
Card 2 (Strength) : Options to consider  
Fight your corner, stand up for what you believe is right and fair. Whatever challenges you have been facing, (divorce, separation or break up of a relationship), rely on your inner strength, it will see you through. If your partner or any other person is being spiteful or jealous, you will find the will power and self-belief to handle them and triumph in the end.
The Emperor
Card 3 (The Emperor) : Options to avoid  
Avoid seeking advice or help from your partner/lover, husband or man of significance in your life. He is likely to be dictatorial or oppressive which won't help you. Your ambitions or hopes for your relationship, or for a new relationship, may be unfulfilled at this time, or perhaps you are allowing your insecurities to rule your head. Don't come from need or dependency - are you being as strong and assertive as you know you can be?
The Sun
Card 4 (The Sun) : Likely outcome  
Your thoughts are about happy times, romantic fulfillment and good health. The Sun heralds a time of total self-belief and confidence - you will stand out in a crowd and attract many admirers. This is a joyous time to be spent on holiday, enjoying time with friends and family, and there could be good news regarding children or about the conception or birth of a much-wanted baby which you stated 3 kids but I feel #3 is on its way but not here yet... Any relationship or venture you enter into at this time you are sure to make a success. SO this tells me he may come back into picture but there is some type of anger issue coming forth from his energy and honestly what goes thru between the both of you is a repeated pattern it seems this has happened before where he has left and then reunited and now your third child is coming and it is likely he will return but from the cards it isn't good for you but I cannot tell you what to do as this is your free will of choice if you want this pattern to continue but in answer to your question it is a loop between you both so most likely he will surface again but then he will do the same pattern....

Many Blessings!

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp