Tarot Card Readings/will my ex come back

My name is Stephanie. My birthday is August 29, 1984. My ex-boyfriend's name is Kevin. His birthday is November 10, 1985. We were together for a year and 7 months. We broke up on September 17, 2014. Do you see him coming back to me?

Prior to reading, I feel it's important to mention what's already on my profile that "I see the tarot as pictures with what's happening with your life. Ultimately whatever I see, the decision is in your hands as the tarot simply gives guidance that will resonate with how you are feeling."

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 4 of Wands - This is a very positive card Stephanie, and tells you that yes reunion is a likely possibility, but both of you have to work together to bring it about. If you yourself Stephanie are not happy with yourself right now, make the change within yourself to love you; and then unconsciously Kevin will also make changes to love himself - and before you know it, you'll somehow find your way back to each other...  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience