Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
hi, my name is reni birthday is aug 7,1950 his name is jose birthday is september 10,1950. Can you tell me anything about our future. Thank you light and peace to you.

Answer
Hello Reni,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.  I have drawn the following cards for you:  The King of Pentacles, the 9 of cups reversed and the 2 of pentacles.

Jose is a successful man, with financial security, perhaps a business man, very comfortable with where he is in life.  Things are not going the way you would like them to go in the relationship.  Your desires and interests are not quite the same.  There needs to be a balance brought into the relationship in order for it to progress.  Focus more on the broader goals that you have to offer each other.

Hope that helps,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna