Tarot Card Readings/Question about my soulmate

Hi name is Eric and my name is Vanessa. My birthday is 7/20/1990 and his is 7/10/1990 (ten days apart which both of us found odd!)

Long two month story in a nutshell and cut very very short for brevity: when Eric and I both met we were both going through enormous struggles individually. He and I met and I really started to, albeit obsessively, research and think deeply about soulmates. I put my all into it (and there was an odd addition of his friend possibly being interested too which may or may not explain some things about the soulmate/twin connection itself or it could just mean it was a fluke.) Along with various signs and insights from spirit (including seeing and hearign his name everywhere) I'm still seeing signs even though he's completely not making contact. I think this reaction is rather extreme of him I.E. not indicative of who he really is at soul level. I think he did so out of fear even though everyone else seems to think it's because he's no longer interested. But I've "seen" him and I don't think it's that simple. I don't think it's that black and white. When I was around him at the beginning I sensed that he puts on a mask, a masculine facade of sorts, but at soul level he's actually quite sensitive and caring. He reminds me alot of my childhood first love whom was also a Cancerian man. It's been a tough couple months and all I want is a few clear cut spirit-led answers to the plethora of questions I've been mulling over. Try as I might I keep seeing his name and missing him whilst simultaneously thinking about dating others. Like I'm moving forward and backwards at the same time.  

Should I just let it go and cut the connection that's occured and if not my ultimate question is where, if anywhere, is it headed? Is it really over or is this a grandiose soulmate trick of the hand devised by the universe to force me to let go and work on myself until the eventual reunion and/or his return as a lover, friend or what have you? I'm at a loss for what to believe.

Prior to reading, I feel it's important to mention what's already on my profile that "I see the tarot as pictures with what's happening with your life. Ultimately whatever I see, the decision is in your hands as the tarot simply gives guidance that will resonate with how you are feeling."

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 9 of Cups - This is more of a case of you've seen what you've idealized as 'love' and you want-it-now kinda thing, why isn't everything panning out the way in which you wish it to be! You're feeling frustrated, impatient and fed up with why what you wish for isn't happening ASAP, afterall the changes you think you've seen show 'Divine' support. There's a quote by Miguel Angel Ruiz

"We only see what we want to see; we only hear what we want to hear. Our belief system is just like a mirror that only shows us what we believe".

So the cards are saying to you Vanessa, that let him go and learn to understand the meaning of love, and the difference between your Ego wants and Soul needs.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience