Tarot Card Readings/job

hello Ronda where will I find a stable job to support my art career at the moment?my birthdate is sept.07,1984 thank you.

Hi Karim

Let's stop and think for a minute.

The question here isn't where will you find the job you need...the question is why are you asking a TAROT reading instead of looking in the classifieds, checking monster.com, asking friends and putting in applications? Why are you asking a TAROT reading instead of updating your resume, polishing interview skill, getting on linkedin and networking? I know job markets are tight, and it is a huge drag to have to take work outside of the art field in order to make ends meet. But that is a practical problem with practical solutions. Tarot or psychics don't apply here. Tarot can't read minds, predict the future or give you short cuts around normal daily living. Tarot is about spiritual guidance, personal growth, and making tough decisions....decisions you have already made.

You obviously know what you want to do...art.

You obviously know how to go about doing it...use your talent and work at your craft while supporting yourself with another stable job. Well done! You know what to do...now go do it. What were you hoping to get from a Tarot reading? Permission to go do what you already know is right for you? Consider permission granted.

Good luck!

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.