Tarot Card Readings/new love

Question
Hi! My name us anon (anon is my name and it doesn't mean anonymous). I want to know when will a new love enter my life? Or can you give me any other details about him. My DOB: 18/3/89 and gender: Female.

Answer
Hello, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Queen of Wands - when you're more confident in your own skin, because right now you're making excuses to be anyone else but you. Love is not about someone else loving you, but you loving you, when you begin to love the real you (warts and all, and changing to be the guy you are seeking) then he enters into your life. But not before that. Blessings to you on your journey.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience