Tarot Card Readings/Reconciliation

Im Angel (7-9-1980) and my ex Lance (9-23-73) had an on again off again relationship for the past 4 years up until the end of Aug. over the years we would break up over stupid things and eventually get back together because we just could not see life without the other in it. We had been talking about future plans then out of the blue he says he is terrified of commitment and is tired of hurting me and my girls and he would rather be by himself so the only person he disappoints is himself. This crushed me, but we have talked since and he has told me that he still car s about me and misses me, i just cant seem to let him go. I havent contacted him in the last week hoping it will help me move on, but i just have a nagging feeling that this relatioship has truely not come to an end. I love him and care for him deeply, but if this i need to know if this is worth waiting on or ahould i just bury my feelings and move on if he isnt ever going to come back.

Hello Angel, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Five of Wands - the cards are showing to you Angel that this karmic dance between Lance & you will continue as long as you let it continue! It's like either Lance or yourself, are not learning the purpose of the karmic relationship, preferring it to be filled with strife, sadness, and make-up sex. Anything but fixing the actual root cause of the hurt within the both of you, and this is not dependent on the other, but the point of view of seeing everything and anything as 'half empty glass'. So the longer you ignore the obvious, the more it will strie to become obvious, but of course, neither of you are looking at the obvious, and preferring the drama instead. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience