Tarot Card Readings/Hello

Question
am really confused I don't know what should i do. My ex and i are talking alot nowadays should I continue to talk to him is it going to be fruitful or should i wait for someone. Please help me i am really confused. Can you please tell me about my love life.
My name: Dibyashwari. Year of Birth:1992.
My ex name: Bimarsh Year of birth: 1989.

Answer
Hello Angel, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Eight of Pentacles - the cards are showing that this paast (or current) relationship is going to be hard work! There is no easy way about it, but this leaves you with a choice.... if you want an easy life, then you should find another person. If you feel you want to make this relationship work, you should. Remember you always have a choice, but no one said anything will be easy. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience