Tarot Card Readings/Job question

Question
I've recently applied for a graduate position with the Department of State Development. Could you see if I will end up getting the job?

first name: Maria
birth year: 1984

Thanks.

Answer
Hello Maria, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 5 of Swords - the cards are showing that it is unlikely that you will secure the job, but this doesn't mean you need to give up hope - but keep trying again, it is like if you fail at something you nitpick yourself to death and then create drama where there isn't none. So try not to do this in your job search. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience