Tarot Card Readings/changes

Question
Will anything good or negative happen within my life especially a partner?

Answer
I don't know what will happen in your life...as it says in my profile Tarot does not and can not predict the future.

What Tarot CAN do is give an idea how to move in a positive direction not predict if they will happen

It can give you ideas how to cope when difficult times come along, not predict if or when they will come.

Tarot can give you ideas about how to be the best person you can be, and be happy with or without a partner...not predict if or when they will come.

The card for you to take that first positive step is The Queen of Wands: Be independent. Live a courageous, creative, happy, passionate life as-is, right here, right now. Light your light shine. Live with happiness and compassion. That will draw positive energy and people to you as much as is possible.  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow