Tarot Card Readings/Ex-boyfriend return?

Hi! My name is Stephanie and my date of birth is August 29, 1984. My ex-boyfriend's name is Kevin and his date of birth is November 10, 1985. I would like to know if he will come back to me/ask me for a second chance at the relationship?

Hello    Stephanie, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 2 of Cups - the cards are showing you that there is a likely chance that this will happen. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience