Tarot Card Readings/finances

Question
irene is my first name and birthdate is august 7,1950. Need to know when my finances will become better in the new year.

thank you and Happy Holidays.

reni

Answer
Hello Irene, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - Two of Wands - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "about balance... even to the mundane, boring things like eating right and getting enough rest"

My Spirit Guides are saying to you that you should keep the balance, and move away from a place of my financial situation is bad, to a mental state of mind of gratitude, for by changing your own personal feelings with financial abundance, you're changing that which is being resonated towards you. Blessings to you on your journey of self-empowerment.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience