Tarot Card Readings/Insights

Question
My name is Thuyoanh 12/29/1993 and recently I met this guy Erik 01/31/1994. Everything is going fine between us, but I keep having doubts about his feelings toward me and the relationship. This relationship is very calm and laid back, usually I'm with someone that is very outgoing so it's more passionate. We are both pretty similar to each other, I'm just kind of worried about it. Can you give me insights on his feelings toward me and whether it's a good idea to pursue this relationship?

-Thank you

Answer
Hello Thuyoanh,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.  I have drawn 3 cards for you in regards to your relationship with Erik.  They are the Knight of Swords reversed, the 2 of cups reversed and the 7 of wands.

Thuyoanh, you are used to a more passionate type of relationship and are being a bit impatient because this is not what you are used to.  Take your time to get to know Erik on a deeper level and also let him get to know you. As you get to know each other you will have a better sense as to the direction of the relationship and his feelings towards you.  Don't be afraid to open yourself up to your true feelings, this will encourage him to do the same. Open up the lines of communication.  This relationship may be a challenge to you to see what kind of relationship you really want for yourself.

Hope this helps,
Donna

Your feedback is important to me.  Please tell me if something I said in the reading resonates with you, something that really "hits home" with you.

Tarot Card Readings

Donna