Tarot Card Readings/Love

Will a new guy come into my life?  My date of birth is 07/22/1992

Hello Briana, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: The Chariot - the cards are showing you that before you meet a new guy, you need to ground yourself, balance yourself because right now you're pulling yourself in 2 different directions and this isn't going to get you balanced. You need to think somethig like yin and yang, light and dark, find the balance in between and then when you are finally settled within yourself you will be giving a new guy the change to walk into your life, but it won't happen before. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience