Tarot Card Readings/marriage

Hello dear,
my dob is 23rd march, 1987, im male from pakistan serving in forces, my question is will i get married to my lover ? We are currently having distances because of my commitments and some family issues. She really loves me. and i really miss her a lot but we are unable to meet due to different cities. Any insight about this situation will be helpful

Tarot isn't the best way to answer this question or solve this problem for a couple of reasons.

First, your fiancee is as much a part of this as you are. It would be wrong of me to look at her concerns, feelings and decisions without her knowledge and consent. Out of respect for her privacy and dignity, this can not be answered by a stranger over the internet. Have you asked her to marry you? Is she willing to move or change to be near you? Is she willing to wait until you two are able to marry? Talk to her. Share your feelings and concerns with her. Make plans TOGETHER. That will answer your question far better than Tarot ever could. That will actually help your situation. A prediction from me helps nothing.

Second, all the other obstacles you describe are all practical matters that you need to address directly, in a real-world way, again not really a matter for Tarot. People get married while they are in the military all the time. It is more paperwork, waiting and effort than as a civilian, certainly, but isn't your love worth any effort? If there are family issues then you need to communicate and work them out. If the issues aren't solvable, and the family members who are causing the problem can't be swayed, then you may have to make hard choices between family and marriage. It isn't fair, it is emotional and difficult and requires you to be both compassionate and courageous. If you two love and support each other, then you two can overcome any obstacless by working together as a team.

The Tarot card that best fits your situation is the 8 of swords: Thoughts and beliefs are your limits. Love and creative problem solving will set you free. Be kind, move gently but with conviction. Serve love above all.

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.