Tarot Card Readings/Reconciliation

Question
Will me(Anjani, june24-1982) and my husband (Amit, Nov30-1978) come back together for good and a better relationship?
Thanks!!

Answer
Hello Anjani, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - Queen of Cups - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "The Queen of Cups is among the most loving archetypes in the tarot deck. She indicates compassion, love, and concern for ourselves... indicate an actual person, in this case a woman, in our lives"

My Spirit Guides are asking you to examine yourself, for the cards are showing that it is you that has the potential to create a good and better relationship, so for this you have to examine yourself and see if you are being loving... compassionate... showing concern for others, not just being selfish or manipulative and letting your emotions rule you and trying to direct things into your way of being. Spirit is highlighting material comfort, is this why you want Amit back? Is it to have a social status, but does this not mean that true loving is lost? There's lots for you to think about during this holiday season, and when you find yourself being loving... then you will find that Amit will be equally loving, and communications have the potential to take place in an amicable manner. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience