Tarot Card Readings/confuse

Hi, my name is Thuyoanh and my birthday is on 12/29/1993. I have been talking to this guy name Draekar, I am confuse about his feelings towards me. Can you give me insight on it? His birthday is 12/03/92

Prior to reading, I feel it's important to mention what's already on my profile that "I see the tarot as pictures with what's happening with your life. Ultimately whatever I see, the decision is in your hands as the tarot simply gives guidance that will resonate with how you are feeling."

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Knight of Wands - the cards are saying yes he's coming strong onto you, but at the same time he keeps telling himself to lay off, and keep the balance. So the reason why you feel confused, is that he's confused about the depth of his feelings and he's just trying to keep the balance

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience