Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
Dear Cherie! My question is about love life. I would like to know that when can I have a relationship and what do I have to know about him? What it demands from me? I was born at 1th of August, 1976, I live in Budapest, Hungary, I'm Leo and my name is Veronika. Thank you very much.

Answer
Within 6 months there will be a dark haired man in your life. He will be someone that is sensitive and need some patience bit something in him is unhappy and you have something in you that can help him heal. He will not be open at first and you must remember not to forget his sensitivity.  When he does open up the wrong reaction may stop you from keeping your intended as successful as you'd like.

I hope I helped
Cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie