Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Hello Cherie!
My name is Danielle (F), dob 4/3/84(Aries),Tx U.S.A. and my person of interest is Scott(M), dob 8/16/90(Leo),Illinois U.S.A.

My question to you Cherie is if there is a commitment in the near future between him and I?

I read your cards and they indicate a road block. There will be a commitment but first this man has something in himself that is blocking him. There is a step he hasn't taken yet to be able to do this right now. When he does finish his step he will be ready.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I answer questions that tell time, I can tell you when certain events may happen if you remain on the current path. I can answer questions about love, money, success and relationships and even give advice on what to look out for and how/when you should wait or progress along with advice on obstacles to watch out for. I do NOT do readings in deceased people, legal questions, medical questions, or pregnancy questions. Please include a name, zodiac sign and country/state, and an age and sex

I have been reading cards for a decade. Online I have read for several sites including aeclectic.com, allexperts.com (made a top reader several times) I have read over the phone professionally and personally a few clients were other professional tarot readers. I have read for plenty of random and family and friends for years. Worked in a tarot shop when I was 16 and I currently have a job on keen.com as a tarot and Oracle reader.

Keen.com Aeclectic.com facebook.com I have read on all these sites at one time or another with really good reviews In the past I was a top reader on this site as well and a few times I was a top reader for my division

I post a daily blog on keen.com

I have been mentored personally by one of keen.coms oldest and most respected tarot readers to date (14 year veteran). Also through online classes and life experiences I have learned these cards and can read them with the best of them from personal talent and intuition as well. But most importantly this is a skill encouraged and instilled by my grandmother who helped and started me down my path to cards. I have also taught others to read them as well. Including my children and some of my younger cousins.

Allexperts.com in the past has ranked me as a top reader for my division and I had amazing reviews as well on here. I made a top reader several times and was almost always a top ten reader as well

I had clients on Aeclectic.com Allexperts.com And am taking clients on keen.com I will not mention. Names due to my readings being confidential unless my client posts or does otherwise.