Tarot Card Readings/Confused

Question
My name is Keishia, female born 06/06/1992. I am coming to you about Angelo, male born 04/16/1992. I met him on a dating app about a month ago and we have talked everyday until the other day when he told me that relationships aren't for him and he doesn't want to lead me on which it feels that he has because he even referred to me as his girlfriend. He has told me that he hasn't had a serious relationship for about 4 years and that was his only one. Should I completely move on from him?

Answer
Prior to reading, I feel it's important to mention what's already on my profile that "I see the tarot as pictures with what's happening with your life. Ultimately whatever I see, the decision is in your hands as the tarot simply gives guidance that will resonate with how you are feeling."

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Ace of Pentacles - the cards are saying that new beginnings can seem scary, yet hopeful. Angelo is telling you to leave because maybe you have given him signs of he's the ONLY one you're dating, guys like a bit of competition, so don't ALWAYS be there for him. Don't let him feel that he has your full attention, don't talk everyday to him - you might want to spend like forever in his company, but he doesn't need to know that. Go out Keishia have fun, get to know other guys and girls, commit if you like to Angelo, but have a life also. When Angelo senses that you aren't pining all your hopes on him, he will feel the pressure lift of from him, and he'll give you the attentopn you need - BUT don't you go dropping everything for him, show your own importance in having fun without him. Give the impression to him, that you don't care if he's your boyfriend - you don't want to be classed as an item just yet, you're dating. So to conclude, the cards are saying dating, new beginnings are fun etc - but nothing has reached commitment stage - enjoy meeting new people. Have fun!  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience