Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
QUESTION: Dear Donna,

I want to ask about my love life. My name is Sofia and my DOB is nov. 23, 1980 if its of any help. Thank you so much!

ANSWER: Hello Sofia,

Can you be more specific. What in particular do you want to know?

Thanks,
Donna

QUESTION: Thank you Donna,

I'm single and ended 6 year troubled relationship. Recently I met a guy online and things are getting serious fast. He lives in Phoenix and I'm in Mexico City. My ex haven't contact me since last year and I haven't met the other guy in person. On the other hand, I don't know if things will work with the guy I just met.

I feel thorn. I want to move on with my life and find the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with but I don't want to rush into something. Can you give me advise?

Thank you again!

Answer
Hello Sofia,

Thank you for the clarification.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, the Knight of Wands reversed, the Devil, and the 4 of swords reversed.

You have been feeling very restless and frustrated about your love life.  As far as your ex, you have set back and hoped things would change on its own, rather than take any action to try to create a more desirable outcome.  You are feeling hopeless about your love life, thinking you have no control  in the matter at all. Your fears are what is holding you back. Do not act impulsively, but instead, take some time out and consider the circumstances of both of these guys and any consequences that accompany both.  Know that there will be some things that are in your control and change as you want them to.  Let go of your fears and be optimistic about your future.  The right person will come along for you.

Hope this helps,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna