Tarot Card Readings/message

Question
Hi, I was wondering what message spirit has for me at this time? My name is Laura Rocha and DOB is 09/27/96. Thanks! :)

Answer
Hi Laura

Your cards today are:

Lessons from the past: 6 of swords
Understanding now: 2 of coins
Next step forward: The Fool

General pattern: most cards are minor arcana, so no red lights or sirens here. This shows a place of balance, normalcy. If things are stressful right now, then this can hint that when things are over hindsight might show them to be less of a trial than they seem now. The one major arcana card is in the forward looking position, so energies are building...pay attention to your reflex gut response to that. Building energies is not necessarily meaning more stress or big changes. Building energy can be a good thing, too. Your reflex response to that is a projection kind of insight...are you naturally a glass-half-full or a glass-half-empty kind of person.

Lessons from the past: 6 of Swords meaning 'yeilding'. The sense of it here isn't giving in to other people's will, or letting people go ahead of you to the point that you feel resentful...the sense of it here is to give in to life, give in to your truth, give in to your highest and best. It is important to be in the moment without judgement. Don't over-react, just go with the flow. Have you ever had a tendency in the past to be all-or-nothing, a gung ho type? This is asking your to be aware of how adaptable you naturally are, and think of where you can relax into the flow of things. One of my favorite books "The Tao of Pooh" by Benjamin HOff comes to mind here. If you haven't read it before, it might have some good ideas for you.

Understanding Now: 2 of Coins. This card means balance. It picks up where the 6 of Swords leaves off, advising a middle way, balanced response to life. Again, adaptability is recommended, don't go overboard in your expectations or responses...moderation is key

Next step forward: And we continue on a theme....the Fool card is a reminder to lighten up and play. Spirituality isn't always a big ponderous thing. It isn't all emotion and epiphanies. Again, the middle way...not sadness, but not euphoria all the time either. Lighten up! Think of pictures of laughing Buddhist monks. Remember the Dali Lama in the movie Kundun? They are deeply spiritual, but can ease up and watch a movie or take a ride in a car too. It reminds me a little of that old Zen proverb "before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. after enlightenment, chop wood and carry water". Spirit and spirituality is everywhere, not packeted into churches or special days as western style religions would have us think sometimes...spirit is in exotic temples and in an 8 year old's knock knock joke. Spirit is a mountain top at sunset, and a cheese sandwich. Nothing is profound all the time. The yin/yang symbol comes to mind here, and "The Laughter of the Enlightened Man"...which is a phrase from Dan Millman's book "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior"...if you haven't read that one, I'd recommend it for you based on the feel of this card.

Cold Reading / Summary: Again the Millman book. Read the book, not watch the movie (even though the movie was good...but the book will be better for you I think) Here I see the color blue, like a deep almost navy blue. A whiff of the scent of spearmint. ?Something about chewing gum? Now a black purse...like an old lady's clasp over-arm big purse (reminds me of something from the 70s) Now I see one of those old 70s plastic fold up rain scarfs, and an older lady reference...?a grandmother? This may be logic and place leaking through, given the culture here where I live...but it is a feeling of a polish, croation or middle European ethnic background...someone who knows how to make perogies. Now a building made of large, natural stone block, like a church...and associated with this older female somehow. There is a feeling of kindness. And a smile. And there the energies step back.

Hope that helps a little

Rondaf

If you like your reading please visit my website at http://www.modernoracletarot.com and tell other people about my work. Thank you!!

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow