Tarot Card Readings/Acting Career

Question
Hello Donna,
On April 24 I am going to an Agent and Manager showcase.
I was wondering if I will get any representation from the showcase?

Answer
Hello Tyler,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, Justice reversed, the Queen of Wands reversed, and The 3 of Wands reversed.

You are attempting a career in acting, but you have not been able to accomplish the goals you had hoped for.  There have been some delays and roadblocks in your path.  Take a hard look at yourself and if you feel that you have done the best job possible, know that although it may be frustrating now, it is the right path for you.  You will begin to see there was a reason for things being the way they are.  Allow yourself to assess and accept your current situation and be "in the moment," withholding any judgement of yourself.

You have recently lost confidence in yourself and worry about how others view your talents.  Perhaps you have had a recent bad experience.  You need to restore faith and belief in yourself. Draw from that positive energy that lies within you and know that you can accomplish anything once you put your mind to it. Break down your plans into smaller tasks to make them more manageable and more realistic.The Showcase is a good place to put those new plans into action.  Put your best foot forward, have a plan, and make the most of the showcase.

Hope that helps,
Donna

Please provide comments that will help me better know how I did in answering your question. Please tell me if something I said in the reading resonates with you, something that really "hits home" with you. Thank you.

Tarot Card Readings

Donna