Tarot Card Readings/Career

Question

my name is Martins. I have in my life I have had many jobs.

I am thinking to start my own small (online) business.

My question is: keep working for others or change direction and start my own venture?

DOB: 6th march 1978

Answer
Hello Martins,

Thank you for contacting me. I have laid out cards for each path if chosen.

If you were to stay working for others it is telling me that things going on in the background will be revealed. It seems like there are or will be sneaky things going on behind your back and that the truth will come to light. You will then have to think long and hard about the reasoning behind them and whether or not that is the right path for you. Adding to Justice, tells me that you will get what you deserve and balance will be corrected.

If you were to go your own way and start your own business, I am seeing two other people involved in this matter. Not necessarily working with or for you. It seems like you might try to prove yourself to others in this endeavor. Things will seem to go extremely fast, a lot of communication on the internet. You will have many options and choices and for a period of time will feel confused. You must pick the correct thing that will make this business last. Adding to Judgment, You feel this calling within you like an epiphany... as if you should follow this very strongly.

Looking at your birthday, you being in your Lesson of the Star for 2015, it seems like you will do what you need to do to make your dreams come true this year. I think it is the perfect year to start following your wishes. Good luck!!

XX
Vadella  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella