Tarot Card Readings/job/ career

thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. i have been put on suspension with my job. I work at a dental school. I need my job as I am self supporting.

What do you see for me? Any insight into this matter would be heartfelt. Will I keep my job? Lose my job? Find a better job?

Thank you and god bless..nancy 2/16/36

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for contacting me. I am very sorry to hear about that. I am getting that there are two other people involved in this matter. You might not even know about this third party. It seems like they are trying to get one over on you, look better in a supervisors eyes, possibly even try to take a position away. The good news is that the person in charge is weighing the options and a compromise will be made. In the end it will be a happier work environment.

The cards I pulled are: 5 of Swords, 2 of Pentacles and 10 of Cups. Adding to the Star, it shows in time everything becoming better than it had been.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!