Tarot Card Readings/will love happen again?

Question
Hi Donna, I am a 26 year old girl. I went through an official breakup during the month of February and I think I have recovered from it and dont feel hurt or sad any more. I was unnecessarly dragging it and realised it was best to let him go. I had spent considerable emotions into that guy but now I feel I have got over him completely and feel I am ready to find the love of my life. I no more feel the sudden urge to see him or talk to him.  Can you please tell me when will I find someone who resonates with me and what kind of a guy will enter my life now? My Dob is 18/3/89 Thanks a lot!

Answer
Hello Akshi,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.  I have drawn three cards for you, the Hanged Man reversed, The King of Cups reversed, and the Page of Pentacles.

The last few months you were suspended in time and unable to move forward.  That energy is passing and now you can expect things to start happening and changes will occur.  You are waiting for fate to show you the way, instead you need to take charge and control of your life.  You are very excited right now to meet someone and start a new relationship.  Be clear about what you want from a relationship and stay focused and you will make those dreams come true.

Hope that helps,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna